Sales Engineer PLASTICS, CA
Be a spokesperson for ultrasonic welding technologies within the PLASTICS industry. Expand our local sales market with your technical sales knowledge.
As our Irvine, CA based Sales Engineer for our PLASTICS Division, your primary objective will be to generate revenue in your territory from new business and existing accounts. For success in this role you will demonstrate that you are able to discern key buying factors from the companies being targeted, know how to conduct a professional presentation with use of marketing materials, comprehend our technology and understand the sales-related facts and are both capable and willing to set-up our machines systems.
- Excellent technical sales skills with minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical, consultative sales
- A Bachelor degree in an engineering-related field is preferred
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with the customer to establish Herrmann Ultrasonics not simply as a commodity supplier, but rather the technology leader and focus on selling technology advantages
- Independently manage daily activities within the sales territory
- Effectively prospect and focus on generating new business
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to give technical presentations and conduct technical seminars and trainings
- Additional language skills a plus (Spanish)