Ultrasonic weld technology for thermoplastic materials
You can book us! Courses are held at Herrmann Ultraschall, at your premises, or in one of our global Tech-Centers. Join us and become a certified ultrasonic expert.
Seminar appointments by request.
- Understanding the basic principles of the ultrasonic joining process
- Getting to know the ultrasonic welding machine and its functional modules
- Setup and production of an ultrasonic joining application
- Process-related design of components for ultrasonic weld applications
- Getting to know other application areas for the ultrasonic welding
How does ultrasonics work as a joining method?
What is necessary for successful implementation?
Which forms of process control are possible?
What are the possible applications?
How large is the portfolio of machine variants and their possible applications?
Due to the Corona situation, there are currently no on-site seminars. Alternatively, we offer the content as a webinar.
If you are interested, please contact PLfirstname.lastname@example.org
Who should attend:
- Equipment manufacturers
- Design engineers
- Machine operators and setters
- Quality management officers
- Production engineers
All attendees are encouraged to bring their materials and/or drawings for consultation and discussion. Principle testing may be possible and is dependent on how much time is available.
As a special service we can offer in house workshops and at you site, specifically catered to your requirements. Theoretical knowledge is hands-on combined with current applications and new research.
For more information or inquiries: email@example.com
8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. / 12.00 p.m. – 1.00 p.m. lunch break
- Welcome and introduction
- Company profile Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik
- Ultrasonic basics
- Ultrasonic welding system
- Key elements of standard machines
- Force supply
- Focusing energy
- Energy director
- Weld seam design
- Part design
- Setting up applications
- Calculation ultrasonic stack, amplitude and weld force
- Levelling application
- Initial parameters