Ultrasonic weld technology for thermoplastic materials
You can book us! Courses are held at Herrmann Ultraschall, at your premises, or in one of our global Tech-Centers.
Seminar appointments by request.
- Understanding the basic principles of the ultrasonic joining process
- Getting to know the ultrasonic welding machine and its functional modules
- Setup and production of an ultrasonic joining application
- Process-related design of components for ultrasonic weld applications
- Getting to know other application areas for the ultrasonic welding
Due to the Corona situation, there are currently no on-site seminars. Alternatively, we offer the content as a webinar.
If you are interested, please contact PLemail@example.com
Who should attend:
- Equipment manufacturers
- Design engineers
- Machine operators and setters
- Quality management officers
- Production engineers
All attendees are encouraged to bring their materials and/or drawings for consultation and discussion. Principle testing may be possible and is dependent on how much time is available.
As a special service we can offer in house workshops and at you site, specifically catered to your requirements. Theoretical knowledge is hands-on combined with current applications and new research.
For more information or inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. / 12.00 p.m. – 1.00 p.m. lunch break
- Welcome and introduction
- Company profile Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik
- Ultrasonic basics
- Ultrasonic welding system
- Key elements of standard machines
- Force supply
- Focusing energy
- Energy director
- Weld seam design
- Part design
- Setting up applications
- Calculation ultrasonic stack, amplitude and weld force
- Levelling application
- Initial parameters