- No lead times for heat-up phases
- Low energy costs, since ultrasonic weld tools do not require heat-up
- No contamination by adhesives - cost savings in handling and maintenance
- Production of up to 800 m/min with reliable weld quality
- Welding, cut & seal, laminating, embossing, perforating, compacting, or cutting
- Manufacturing technology for premium products with consistent material properties and optimal hand feel
The MICROBOND systems offer proven quality in the area of continuous processing of web material. The patented MICROGAP technology guarantees consistent weld quality at high production speeds and allows the realization of complex applications with user-friendly, very simple handling.
- Development and production "Made in Germany"
- Patented MICROGAP technology for reproducible weld quality
- Configurable integration solutions
- Minimization of maintenance and repair costs
- All-round application development consulting – 360° ULTRASONIC ENGINEERING
LONGITUDINAL SEAL: When welding nonwovens in combination with longitudinal seals, high-strength connections are established at the joint areas. Rotary ultrasonic systems are particularly suitable for joining applications in marginal areas.
CROSS SEAL: When welding cross seals, instantaneous peak power must be precisely controlled and introduced into the joint areas in a minimum of time. For such applications, correct selection of the anvil geometry and the ultrasonic system is of particular importance.
LAMINATING: Targeted joining of several layers of nonwovens by means of ultrasonics and an anvil drum with structure. Bonding of the material web is merely performed in “spots”, which prevents any adverse effects e.g. on filter properties or stretching behavior of elastic composites.
EMBOSSING: With an engraved anvil drum a pattern structure is permanently embossed onto a textile surface through application of pressure. During this process additional design effects may be achieved, depending on color combinations of the material layers to be embossed.
PERFORATING: Defined perforation of films and silicone layers by means of ultrasonics and an anvil drum. This ensures an increase in process speed compared to thermal processes, without any negative influence on the material.