The LSM Fin is the logical further development of the longitudinal seal modules from Herrmann. Its compact design means that it can be easily integrated in both horizontal and vertical bag machines.
- 35 kHz operating frequency
- speed of up to 120 m/min
- 3 force ranges of 12 N - 270 N
Precise and straightforward adjustment options and the electronic force setting allow for reproducible sealing results with consistently high levels of quality – also with a varying production speed.
In the LMS Fin, the longitudinal seal is created on the basis of the continuous guidance of the films past the fixed installation tools. This means that the synchronization of rotating tools with the film feed is not necessary. The ultrasonic ensures minimal frictional forces and enables a consistent film movement. Depending on the requirements, various sealing blades are available for determining the seal design.
The generation of the sealing force is pneumatic and set electronically via a proportional control valve. This enables the rapid adjustment of the force during the process and for constant sealing results to be guaranteed – even with a varying production speed.
The LSM Fin is designed so that all the settings are easy to use and easily accessible. The anvil holder with sealing blade can be easily removed for cleaning – all of the settings are saved for the reassembly.
- High process stability with varying process speed
- Minimum (construction) space requirement due to compact design
- Intuitive and easily accessible setting options
- Anvil can be easily removed for rapid cleaning
- Rapid adjustment of the process parameters due to electronic settings
- Sweets and snacks
- Meats and sausages
- Baked goods
- Tight and strong sealing lines, even with seal contamination
- No thermal influence on the product thanks to cold sealing tools
- Instant on: no extra time to heat up the sealing tools necessary
- No cold sealing mass required