All ultrasonic welding machines of the HiQ product line, ULTRACELL, ULTRASAFE, punching and sealing machines or ULTRALINE are characterized by:
- Weld process controllers guarantee high joining accuracy
- Development and production "Made in Germany"
- Each machine is subjected to a strict functional and release check (FAT)
- Realization of proven concepts with high technical standards
- All-round application-technical consulting – 360° ULTRASONIC ENGINEERING
Ultrasonic welding machines are mostly used in the industries AUTOMOTIVE, CONSUMER, ELECTRONICS or MEDICAL. Particularly where permanently strong, tight and visually impeccable connections are required. With all ultrasonic welding machines, the ultrasonic generators guarantee reproducible results. The weld process is easy to optimize with specially developed controllers and suitable software.
The handheld ultrasonic welder HSG with ultrasonic generator in practical MobileCase is excellently suited to producing master samples or small series, or repairs. Standardized and individually designed sonotrodes for the HSG are available for different applications.
Ultrasonic welding of thermoplastic materials is a weld technology utilizing mechanical vibrations to generate heat due to molecular friction. These vibrations excite the molecules in the plastic so that they start moving. The plastic becomes soft and starts melting. The components are bonded by cohesive or form-fit joints After a short hold time under pressure, they are firmly joined molecularly.